Subject: Welcome to The Barefoot Writer Club - Let’s Get Started…
Time For an Unboxing…
Dear [Name]: I am proud to welcome you as the newest member of The Barefoot Writer Club. Let’s take a few minutes so you can learn how to reap the rewards of membership.
Let's start by getting you connected to other members. To do this, you will need to join our private Facebook group.
1. Click this link to go the private club page.
2. Below the profile photo you will see the blue “Join Group” button. Click on the button and a box will pop up asking for your verification code.
3. Enter your verification code: [Code]. Click the “Send” button.
The Onboarding Letter Helps the Buyer Get the Most From the Product
And that’s it! It usually only takes a day or two for the admins to approve. If you have any difficulty, or you don’t get approved after a couple of days, email us at email@example.com.
Next, let’s get you to your American Writers and Artists (AWAI) Member Page. Go to https://www.awai.com/members/. You’ll be asked to create a password. Once you’re logged in, you’ll land on the AWAI member welcome page.
1. Go to the “Online Programs” drop down menu. There you will see a link for Barefoot Writer and any other AWAI products you may own.
2. Click on the Barefoot Writer link and go to the “Start Here” tab. There’s a short video with a welcome message from Mindy McHorse.
3. The Magazine tab gets you access to the latest issue of Barefoot Writer and all back issues.
4. And all the free bonuses we promised? You will find those under the “Bonuses” tab.
Congratulations on your commitment to building a well-paid writing career with help from members of The Barefoot Writer Club.
Katie Yeakle, The Barefoot Writer Club
P.S. Your fellow club members are eager to meet you. Be sure to join our private Facebook Group right away.